Strawberry Rhubarb Jam is homemade in small batches in North Carolina. The Strawberry Rhubarb Jam is made with the usage of the freshest fruits and incomparable quliaty of ingredients ensure superior quality and superb taste. This jam is made from the finest mashed or ground fruit the old fashioned way. Each small batch is carefully hand-stirred in open stainless steel pans which aids in the production of a wonderful but still natural gourmet flavor.
Homemade Jams are available in 10 oz sizes.
Creative Uses For Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Fruit Pancakes: Just pour Strawberry Rhubarb Jam over fresh hot pancakes and add a dollop of whipped cream!
- Fruit Crisp: Pour a layer of Strawberry Rhubarb Jam in a glass pan and cover with a mixture of oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, and almonds to provide a crumbly texture.
- Easy Fruit Sundae: Just pour Strawberry Rhubarb Jam over ice cream.
- Fruit Turnover: Cut puff pastry into squares, fill with Strawberry Rhubarb Jam, crimp the edges with a fork and bake until golden brown.
- Spread: Simply use a Strawberry Rhubarb Jam as a spread on breads, pastries, and meats.
- Glaze: Use Strawberry Rhubarb Jam as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables.
- Appetizer or Hor’dourve: Just add Strawberry Rhubarb Jam to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers.
- Use Strawberry Rhubarb Jam with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add Strawberry Rhubarb Jam as a condiment to spice up dishes.
Ingredients: Strawberries, Sugar, Rhubarb, Pectin, Citric Acid