Bone Suckin Sauce Thicker Style is homemade in small batches in Western North Carolina. This Bone Suckin Sauce Thicker Style barbecue sauce is a tomato based sauce sweetened with honey & molasses with spices and an irresistible flavor. Once you try this Bone Suckin Sauce Thicker Style you will never buy another barbecue sauce. Love the flavor of Bone Suckin Thicker Sauce, but want something that will really stick to your walls AND gluten free? Bone Suckin' Sauces are the ONLY barbecue sauces rated #1 by Newsweek, Food & Wine and many others.
Ingredients: Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Mustard, Horseradish, Lemon Juice, Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Natural Spices, Salt & Xanthan Gum (A Natural Thickener). No MSG!
Nutritional Information: Serving Size 2 tbsp., Servings Per Container 16, Calories 35, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Additional Information: All natural, no preservatives, gluten free, NON GMOs, certified kosher, and pareve
Bone Suckin Sauce Thicker Style Sauce Roasted Salmon, Crispy Potatoes & Broccoli Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 1½ tsp.
- Broccoli, 1 large head, cut into small florets (about 6½ cups)
- Sweet Potatoes, 1 pound, cut into ⅛ inch slices (rounds)
- Red Onion, 1 large, cut into ¼ inch thick wedges
- Olive Oil, 3 Tbsp.
- Kosher Salt
- Salmon Fillet, 1½ pounds, skinless, cut into 4 pieces
- Mayonnaise, ¼ cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp.
- Garlic, ½ small clove, mashed into a paste
- Heat oven to 450˚. Place broccoli florets, sweet potato rounds, and red onion wedges on rimmed baking sheet. Toss together with olive oil, ½ tsp. salt, ¼ tsp. pepper, and ½ tsp. Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Spread out in an even layer and roast for 15 minutes.
- Season salmon with ¼ tsp. each salt and pepper and 1 tsp. Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Place salmon on top of vegetables and put back in oven. Roast until vegetables are golden brown and tender and the salmon is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dash of Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning, lemon juice, and garlic. Serve with salmon and vegetables.